Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Semester 2- Week 2 Which Biome Would You Most Like To Visit? Why?


          I think I would most likely to visit the Tropical Rain Forest because I always wonder what it is like to go inside a forest and look around. Although the atmosphere of the Tropical Rain Forest may not feel good because you'll probably feel all sticky and a lot of mosquito might come to bite you and make you feel all itchy but I think it is worth a try to go and take a look inside the Tropical Rain Forest. 
          I want to go in and find some weird species that I haven't seen before and it is a fun adventure to explore mother earth. You could take a lot of beautiful pictures while touring inside the forest. It would just be a really fun experience to have and you could just do an one in a life time thing. For me I like to go and have fun adventure so a forest would seem like a most likely biome place to visit for me because I never been to one before. :OOO

No comments:

Post a Comment