Monday, April 11, 2011

Semester 2- Week 8 Your Choice Talk Aout Something You Learned Or Ask A Question About Something That Is Confusing You

Throughout the year in the Enviro class I learn about ecosystem, over population, population growth, biomes, food web, food chain, and pyramid population. The subject I come to like is overpopulation because I agree with the book on how they said the earth is being over populated by humans and they are destroying animals home to make more houses for humans to live in. My opinion is that we don't need that many humans because we have too much. I also learn about obesity in America and how we are the top listed for having obese people, and that we should start eating healthier and stop eating so many fast food places. There are more things that I learned in Enviro class but I'll just talk about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment