Thursday, April 21, 2011

Smester 2- Week 10 What surprised you most from your food analysis? Are there any categories you should be concerned about?

Something that surprised me was that I don't have enough Vitamin A in my body system and that I need more of that so I could improve my eye sight. It said that I need more of that and that I have too much Vitamin C. I should lower down on my Vitamin C because having too much of something is a bad thing because it could be poisonous and you'll never know what will happen. You should always have a fair amount of food to eat that is what I learn so don't eat too much of something or too little of something. If you eat too much of something you could get poison from it and too little of something you are lacking the nutrition of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment